Discovery Nexus is an intersection between businesses, entrepreneurs, economic development leaders, and University of Minnesota students and faculty who are leading the exciting research and development of novel inventions and know-how that are part of the University’s “Driven to Discover” mission.
Located on the second floor of the McNamara Alumni Center and opening in October of 2017, the Discovery Nexus is a 30,000+ square-foot space that is the front door and convening location for the following partners:
- Office for Technology Commercialization (OTC)
- Office of University Economic Development (UED)
- Educational Technology Innovations (ETI)
- Technological Leadership Institute (TLI)
- University of Minnesota Alumni Association (UMAA)
- University of Minnesota Foundation (UMF)
The Discovery Nexus will be dedicated to the University of Minnesota from University Gateway Corporation and corporate and individual donors who share the belief that research and inventions identified by faculty and students can change the world when effectively developed, partnered, and commercialized.
Discovery Nexus Concierge
McNamara Alumni Center, Second Floor
200 Oak Street SE
Minneapolis, MN 55455
Monday-Friday: 8:00 am – 5:00 pm